Attorney Courtney A. Hoff received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Texas in Corporate Communications in 2000. She went on to earn a law degree at the prestigious South Texas College of Law Houston in 2003 where she was awarded multiple times for her outstanding individual achievements during law school.
Ms. Hoff is a certified member by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in the field of Family Law, as well as a member of the Houston and Texas Bar Associations, Family Law Sections. Ms. Hoff serves on the Board of Directors for the Houston Bar Association, Family Law Section, and is Secretary for the Burta Rhoads Raborn Family Law Inn of Court.
Attorney Courtney A. Hoff has worked for the following law firms during her legal profession, amassing over 11 years of legal experience in Texas family law, and over 7 years at the Law Offices of Joel A. Nass.
- Sixta & Associates, P.C.
- Kyle & Kyle Law Firm (Oaks, Hartline & Daly, L.L.P.)
- Bailey & Galyen
- Law Offices of Joel A. Nass, P.C.
Classes & Seminars Taught
- Presenter at Burta Rhoads Raborn Family Law Inn of Court
- Judge for Mock Trial tournaments at South Texas College of Law
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Board Certified in Family Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists, Member, 2013-present
- Gulf Coast Family Law Specialist, Member, 2013-present
- Burta Rhoads Raborn Family Law Inn of Court
- Secretary 2016-2018
- Associate 2010-2012
- Barrister 2013-present
- Best Team Overall Presentation 2012-2014
- Best Team Presentation 2013-2014
- Houston Bar Association, Family Law Section Member
- Board of Directors 2015-2018
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- Judicial Polls Committee Member 2015-2016
- Texas Bar Association, Family Law Section Member
- Texas Bar Foundation, Member
- Leadership Pearland, Past Member 2006-2007
Pro Bono Activities
- Houston Bar Association Legal Lines
- Houston Volunteer Lawyers Saturday Legal Advice Clinic
We at the Law Offices of Joel A. Nass, P.C. understand how difficult divorce and family issues can be on an individual, and a family. It is our goal to help make your family law decisions as pain free, cost effective, and simple as possible. We handle the business of divorce and other family law matters so that you can be the best parent that you can be, continue your work, or education goals with the least amount of distraction possible. At the Law Offices of Joel A. Nass, P.C., we represent clients in divorce, child custody, modifications, pre/post martial agreement, enforcement orders, and other family law and divorce concerns. It is our mission to ensure our clients understand completely how the divorce and family law process works so that we may take the appropriate steps together to protect your rights, assets, and children.
If you are in need of a family law attorney, either to discuss divorce planning, or any other family law matter, we advise you to please contact us today at 713-334-6061 to schedule an in-person consultation.